Your Gifts at Work
Scholarship. Artistic Excellence. Community Engagement.
These hallmarks are at the heart of the museum’s vision to serve as a worldwide-renowned innovative cultural institution; an educational beacon in the region, country, and world; and a local economic driver. Philanthropy is critical to the museum’s ability to advance this vision. Whether it is a special one-time gift for an indentified project or an annual contribution to help offset general operational needs, your generosity helps the Cleveland Museum of Art remain free and to:
- Share its world-renowned collection of more than 60,000 objects spanning 6,000 years of achievement in the arts
- Attract and educate scholars on a global level, advancing the highest caliber of training and study
- Offer innovative educational programs to a broad range of visitors, including nearly 141,000 students each year
- Develop innovative special exhibitions that engage the public and sustain the reputation of the museum as one of the world’s most significant art museums
- Enhance the region’s economy and quality of life, making the community a more attractive place to live and work, and annually generating $140–150 million in economic activity within Cuyahoga County
We are most grateful to the many individuals, corporations, and foundations that invest in supporting these three areas of the museum’s mission. Highlighted below are a few examples of how recent funding has allowed us to expand and support these areas.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.