Deferred-Payment Gift Annuity
How It Works
- Transfer cash or other property to the Cleveland Museum of Art
- The Cleveland Museum of Art guarantees to make lifetime payments—for up to two annuitants—beginning at a future date of your choosing
- Guaranteed payments for life that are favorably taxed
- When gift is funded with cash, part of payment will be tax-free
- When gift is funded with appreciated property, part will be taxed as capital gain, part will be tax-free, and part will be taxed as ordinary income
- Federal income-tax deduction for a portion of your gift
- Gift will provide generous support for the Cleveland Museum of Art
- Read a detailed description of this gift
- Contact us to learn more about this gift plan or other options
- Receive a personal calculation of this gift
* The information contained herein is offered for general informational and educational purposes. The figures cited are accurate at the time of writing. State law may affect the results illustrated. This is not legal advice. Any prospective donor should seek the advice of a qualified estate and/or tax professional to determine the consequences of their gift. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.